I have more than 12 years of experience in technical editing, proofreading, fundraising, and copywriting and am available for work on a contact basis. As an editor, I work collaboratively with writers to help communicate their messages as clearly as possible. As a writer, I bring personality and simplicity to tell your story to the appropriate audiences. My areas of expertise are:
- Technical editing, specializing in environmental documentation, marketing, and grant proposals
- Grantwriting, proposal responses, and copywriting
- Writing for and about the arts
- Copyediting and proofreading for websites, resumes, college application essays, marketing materials, and correspondence
"Rebecca is a thorough and efficient editor who provides thoughtful input with an eye to logic, clarity, and style. Her comments are worded with a respectful tone and are well-received by our authors, and her responsiveness and speed are a lifesaver to our in-house team during stressful times. She is professional, detail-oriented, and talented. I highly recommend her services!" - Lynn Turner, Anchor QEA
"You were the perfect person to help me with this project."
- Artist Client
"Thank you so much for fitting this in! The time it freed up so I could take care of other 'by the end of the year' things was extremely valuable...As always, your notes and instincts are right on. The choices you describe are perfect for the stage we’re at now."
- Environmental Engineering Client
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your excellent comments! - Artist Client